De: Robyn Orsini <rors...@fender.com>
Assunto: RE: [AZORES-Genealogy] NEW TOPIC:  Antonio M. Borba
Para: "azores@googlegroups.com" <azores@googlegroups.com>
Data: Segunda-feira, 14 de Maio de 2012, 18:08

Thank you for the information, but the Antonio below born Nov. 5 would have the
last name of Azevedo, not Borba, correct?  I have no other information about
 Antonio M. Borba’s parents or siblings.  Only that he married a woman named
Emilia, and they had approximately 6 children; 4 girls and 2 boys.  Am I
missing something else in your data below?