  From: Diane George
  To: azores@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2012 3:55 PM
  Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Baptismal Record Translation

  Hi,

  I need help with the translation of this record. I can read parts of it, but
the abbreviations are unfamiliar and it is very difficult to read.

  I believe it is the record for Antonia Felicia, daughter of Domingos Pereira
Cardoso and Agada Da Conceicao (as shown in the NEPS database) with a birthdate
of November 22, 1762, but I can't read much of the record. She is my fifth
great-grandmother.

  The image is from the Family History Library, Film No. 1330080. I am hoping
that by getting a translation of this record, I may be able to decipher two
more from the same film at about the same time.

  Thanks for any help. I am always impressed by how members of the group can
read some of the records presented.

  Diane George

  Researching Silva and Martin from Faial and Pico, Gonsalves and Silveira from
Faial.