Hello Group,
 
I have some old deeds that I need to get copies of for a property that was my 
Great Grandparents.  They lived in Hanford, Ca  we think the first deed was 
recorded in 1896 and I do have the legal description of the property and the 
book and page of the recording done in October 1931.  I called the Hanford, 
Kings, Ca. recorders office and they said we could not request copies by mail.  
Someone has to go there and make copies or request copies in person.
 
Does anyone know of a person who would be willing to do that?  I don't know 
what the charge would be for the copies.  I don't have any idea what someone 
would charge to do this either. 
 
Let me know.  You can email me at [email protected] 
 
Thank you,
Vivian (Silva) Christy

-- 
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].  Follow the confirmation directions when 
they arrive.
For more options, such as changing to List, Digest, Abridged, or No Mail 
(vacation) mode, log into your Google account and visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the right 
that says "Join this group" and it will take you to "Edit my membership."

Reply via email to