I can only tell you that with a name like Cabral Lindo they were almost
certainly from Bretanha.

John

From: Pam Santos <pamsanto...@gmail.com>
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2012 12:17 PM
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: Joao Gaspar Fall River, MA

Update. Joseph Cabral Lindo parents Antonio Lindo and Maria Cabral, and Mary
Gaspar Joao Gaspar and Anna dos Santos

On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 8:48 AM, Pam Santos <pamsanto...@gmail.com> wrote:

This is not for me but a friend. I was wondering if anyone  had these people in
their files? Joseph Cabral Lindo born in 1851 and Mary Gaspar born 1866 her
parents possibly Joao Gaspar and Ana de Jesus. They were one of the first
Portuguese families to settle in Fall River,