I got an email overnight from Mr. Doug da Rocha Holmes. He has traced all
the names in my list from Lajes do Pico and has sent me the translation of
my GGgrandmother Maria Lial da Roza baptism from the church record. I had
the year right but now have the date.
But best of all He Identified me as one of his cousins, so I have my first
official living cousin from the Azoires. Since he has already traced
everyone he is going to be my source for ordering documents from my
families lines.
Mike