I have them as Francisco de Melo Ferraz viuvo (widow of unnamed
spouse), native of Ribeira Grande com Antonia do Canto (or Soares or Cezar,
she goes by other names), filha de Manuel Furtado Barreto, defunto
(deceased) and Guiomar da Costa Gudinho (Godinho), all residents of
Nordeste. This latter couple, unfortunately, is not listed in Nordeste, but
would have married circa 1675. I believe they may have married
in Nordestinho but those records were probably lost and never transferred
to Nordeste like many others of Nordeste that cannot be found. I could be
wrong and maybe someone has them from another village.

You can probably look up Francisco de Melo Ferraz in Ribeira Grande,
as Ferraz is a well known name in Sao Miguel.

I just looked at who sent the message and it is you, Margaret! Let me know
if you need anything else.

JR