Hi all.  I'm looking for suggestions.  I have several very old family
photos which were taken in The Azores.  I'm looking for more information
about the photos.  Photographer's name, etc are as follows:

1.Photographia Artistica, Rua Esperanca - No. 19 - S. Miguel, Acores.
Comment printed on back also says "conservam se as duche,."  I think.  Also
on the back there are angels, and what looks almost like a coat of arms in
green and gold.

2.  Severini Joao D'Avellar, (Angra ao Heroism) 40 Rus De Santo Espirito.

3.  Photographis Artistica de A.J. Raposo, Rus de Esperanca 19, S. Miguel,
Acores.

The only hint I see is S. Miguel - - which is huge for me, as I'm still
trying to determine which island(s) to research.  Any suggestions would be
greatly appreciated!!

I also have many from photographers in Boston and Quincy, MA - - & have
written to the MA Historical Society for assistance with these.  Thanks.
Diane Lavely