Yes, I think the age was backwards, because at that year my grandfather was
about 22.  The father in this letter is his stepfather because family lore
has it that his mother and father never married.  I would love to know more
about my grandfather but have almost nothing to go on.  I'm guessing that
Rosa is his mother.

Janet

On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 9:22 AM, Margaret Vicente <margaretvice...@gmail.com