Hi Everybody,
I found out my grandparents from Agua Retorta S. Miguel Acores got
married in U.S. Unable to fine the year they got married.
My grandfather name is Francisco Furtado Caldeira married Maria da
Conceicao Amaral, I do have grandmother's parents names; Joao Jacinto
Raposo and Maria de Jesus.
All I know is that Francisco Furtado Caldeira married Maria da
Conceicao Amaral here in the States, My grandfather date of birth is
4/12/1884 and Grandmother is 11/29/1888 both from Agua Retorta Sao
Miguel Acores.

Thanks
Ria