Hi Sam:

In the bottom half of your attachment, just to the right of where the
priest wrote Isabel in the margin it says:  Isabel is the daughter of
Lieutenant Miguel Vieira and his wife Barbara da Valenca all from Santa
Catharina.  I will take a closer look at the rest of the file tomorrow.  It
is very hard for me to read.

Roselyn