any help with a translation on #11 Antonio.  I see something in the margin
on the 2nd page, all I could make out is 1949.

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SMG-LG-AGUADEPAU-B-1870-1879/SMG-LG-AGUADEPAU-B-1870-1879_item1/P524.html

This is the best I can make out of it.

On the __ Day of Feb. 1879. In the church of Nossa Senhora dos Anjos, in
Agua de Pau. Councl of Logoa, diocese of Angra.baptized -- individual--
freguesia--, son of Francisco Vieira ---- and Maria de concicao, housewife,
from Nordeste, paternal grandparents are Antonio Vieira Cabeca and
Christina de Jesus.  --- (after this i have no idea what it is saying, I
can pick out names but not sure if Maria's parents are Jose Rapoza and
Jachinta Rosa or who Antnonio Rapoza is?)

Thanks again for any help!

Steven