From: "Connie" <j...@sunnyfl.net>
Subject: [AZORES-L] Chaves, Martins - New Bedford, MA
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 20:00:02 -0700

Hi Listers:

I am posting in case these names ring a bell with anyone. I have obtained
the baptismal certificate on my grandfather, John Martins. I asked the
church to search their records for a marriage of Joao Martins and Maria
Chaves, but no luck. Heres hoping.

John Martins born 11 December 1892 in New Bedford, MA
Christened at Saint John the Baptist, New Bedford, MA

father: Joao Francisco Martins
mother: Maria Eugenia Chaves
sponsor: Manuel V. Rodrigues

When I searched for ancestors, I found friends!