 From: Lee <shorts...@suddenlink.net>
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Sent: Monday, September 3, 2012 5:28 PM
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Joanquina de Jesus da Camara of Bretanha

Searching for infomration on the family of Joaquina de Jesus da Camara, born
May 9, 1859 in Ajuda, Brethanha, the daughter of Joao da Camara and Anna
Joaquina de Souza; maternal grandparents were Lourento? de Souza and Joaquina
Corvalha.  It is known that Lourento? (possibly Lorenzo) was deceased at the
time of her birth.

She married Antonio Ignacio Cabral (of the parish of Livramento, Rosto do
Cao).  They immigrated to California abt 1907 along with two known children
Antonio (b. 1888) and Maria Trinidade Inacio (later Enos) Silva (born 1898).

Any information/help greatly appreciated.

Lee