I don't exactly remember which one of you found the church in New Bedford
for me for my Ggrandparents marriage based on just the priests name. But I
just got off the phone with the church secretary for Our Lady of Mount
Carmel because I had the date she was very easily able to find their record
of marriage and she is sending me a certificate with all the information.
Now I have his full name, and his parents full names. these names match up
exactly with a family on the Neps site for Cedros, Faial. Now I just have
to find a way to prove that he actually came here from that village and is
the right guy.
whoo hoo
Mike