Have just learned that the parents of Meguelina Thomazia were Jse Raposo
Martins (from Mosterios?, Sao Miguel) and Wuiteria de Jesus (from Ginetes).

Where on Sao Miguel is Mosterios? at?  Do I have the spelling correct?
When I checked the online catalog for familysearch it lists Mosteiros (but
none listed in Sao Miguel?).

Any help on the above greatly appreciated...want to make sure I'm looking
in the right place.

Lee