Must endorse my cousin Sam. We have been searching for decades. Why those
who are interested enough to post DNA results are so adverse to sharing
other family info is a complete mystery to me. To do one without the other is a
 mark of (tempted to say ignorance) .... what else? There can be no other
rationale that I can discern. Please grant us (who may be your  undiscovered
cousins)  some idea as to why you fail to post your Gedcom????  Signed,
perplexed.

In a message dated 9/16/2012 7:00:32 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,