You will probably get 10 thousand answers - mine is that there is a "open star"
at the end of your url line.  Hover your pointer over that and it should say
"bookmark this page"......Hope this helps.

________________________________
 From: Pam Santos <pamsanto...@gmail.com>
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2012 5:47 PM
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Google Chrome

I know this is off topic kind of, but this is driving me crazy. Is there away
to see your bookmarks on google chrome?  I am so use to Internet explorer where
you just click the start and see all your bookmarks (Favorite places)  I know
firefox has it similar. But for the life of my other than the website that show
up on the tool bar I don't see where to view previous bookmarks.

Pam