New member here! Hi, I'm Leanne. :)

Just wanted to introduce myself and say Happy Birthday. I'm a grad student
who is currently researching both the genealogy and pre-history of the
Azores (specifically the villages my parents were from: Cedros, Faial and
Cabecao, Pico).

I have been able to research back to 1600. Caught the genealogy bug this
summer and haven't stopped! My background is in medieval studies, so I'm
hoping to keep researching back as far as I can. haha.

Nice to meet you all. ;)