From: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
pagome...@comcast.net
Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2012 1:01 AM
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] GGrandfathers Baptismo record?

Can someone translate this baptismo record for me? It might be for my
great-grandfather Manuel Bernardo (da) Silva. Cheri suggested in my
translation post to find the baptismo records for my great-grandparents so I
can verify the marriage record.

Thanks,

Paul G.

http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right