From: John Raposo <marra...@yahoo.com>
To: John Raposo <marra...@yahoo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 3, 2012 1:41 PM
Subject: Fw: [AZORES-Genealogy] Jose Raposo Martins - Mosteiros and Quiteria de
Jesus - Ginetes

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Lee <shorts...@suddenlink.net>
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, October 2, 2012 6:05 PM
Jesus - Ginetes

Ria, The information that I have on Antonio B. Raposo is as follows:

Antonio B. Raposo (Cabral) born June 8, 1806 - Ginetes
Father: Bernardo Francisco Cabral - MOTHER: Francisca Maria De Jesus
MOTHER: Francisca was daughter of Jose Rapozo and Joana Francisca de Mederios
(married 8/31/1769 Ginetes)
Jose Rapozo was the son of Antonio Rapozo and Maria S. Aguiar (married
4/21/1721 Ginetes)
Antonio Rapozo was the son of Manuel Rapozo and Cathereine/Caterina Ferriera
(married 10/21/1691 Ginetes)
Manuel Rapozo was the son of Manuel Raposo and Marie de Souza (married 2.7.1667
- Ginetes)
Manuel was the son of Manuel Affonso and Luizia? de Aguiar

That's what I have for the Rapozo line (for now).

Lee, WV

Hi,