Good afternoon,

I recently joined the site and am fairly new to researching my families
history.
I was directed to the Direção Regional da
Cultura<http://www.azores.gov.pt/Portal/pt/entidades/pgra-drcultura/?lang=pt>/
Culturazores website and have been trying to navigate through it.

I have a few questions regarding that website I'm hoping someone can help
me answer.

1.) If you dont speak Portuguese how does one get the documents translated?
Is there a service somewhere that can translate old documents such as these?
2.) Are Baptismos records considered Birth records?
3.) It looks like the records are listed by page not by dates. Does this
mean you have to search through every page to find the record your looking
for?
4.) Are there any records listed for the island of Faial? I dont see that
island listed. If not is there another website where i can find those
records.

Thank you kindly.
Adrian Martins.