Can anyone suggest websites, books or software for designing a family tree.

Currently, all my information is on Ancestry.com but their tree does not
deal well with unusual relationships.

In my case, my grandfather married and had four children.  He was widowed
and subsequently married his widow's brother's daughter.  My father came
from that union.

The problem is that not only was he related to my grandmother in two
different ways (she was his niece), she is a generation after him in the
family tree.

Ancestry.com simply shows him in two different places at two different
levels..

I am trying to figure out how to draw this information myself, even if it
is in manually drawn tree.

Thanks,

Len Silva