From: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Diane
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2012 5:42 PM
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Birth of GGGrandmother Victorina Rosa - help
with translation please

Hi

I have just found the above and have been able to translate some of it.

This is what I think.

It is the last entry on the right page.

Victorina Rosa

daughter of Manoel de Sousa Machado and Victorina Rosa

Parish of St. Matheus

born 14th day of January 1825

I can read some names below and wonder if they are grandparents of
godparents.

Maria Joaquina (??) Jose Pereira

Francisco Jose Rodriguez

 0038 [260 KB]
<http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SJR-VL-URZELINA-B-1820
-1841/SJR-VL-URZELINA-B-1820-1841_item1/SJR-VL-URZELINA-B-1820-1841_JPG/SJR-
VL-URZELINA-B-1820-1841_0038.jpg>

http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right