Hi Lee,

Miguel Albernaz Married Eufrazia da Conceicao on 1 Mar 1752 in Ajuda
Bretanha. Miguel Albernaz first married Ana Aguiar on 1 Mar 1742 in Ajuda
Bretanha.

The parents of Miguel Albernaz are Lourenco Pimentel & Andreza da Costa who
married on 23 Jan 1715 in Ajuda Bretanha

The parents of Lourneco Pimentel are Tome Furtado and Luzia Carvalho who
married about 1687

The parents of Andreza da Costa are Manuel Homem da Costa and Ana Benevides
who married about 1690

I have got to go right now but I have some more information which I need to
look up.

Rick

Richard Francis Pimentel

Spring, TX

Formerly of Epping, New Hampshire

Researching, Riberia Grande, Riberinha, Achada Grande,  Bretanha, and Ponta
Delgada,  Sao Miguel, Acores