It is 26 Jun 1815

It is Manuel Sousa Machado son of Manuel Sousa Machado and I think Francisca
Josefa. The bride is Perpetua Rosa daughter of Jose Francisco? Cabral and
Isabel Espirito Santo? who is deceased.

The names in the margin are just to help locate the record easier without
having to read the whole record.

I will let others add to this and hopefully verify what I read.

Rick

Richard Francis Pimentel

Spring, TX

Formerly of Epping, New Hampshire

Researching, Riberia Grande, Riberinha, Achada Grande,  Bretanha, and Ponta
Delgada,  Sao Miguel, Acores