Alexandre, legitimate son of Andre Diogo Martins de Pamplona Corte Real and
of his wife Dona Josefa Massana da Camara, both naturals and baptized in
the Parochial Church of the Santissimo Salvador (Holy Saviour) of this xx?.
 Born on the 4th day of the month of November of the year 1768 and baptized
in this church of Nossa Senhora da Conceicao (Our Lady of Conception)
 parish of his parents by me Antonio Ignacio (Inacio) its actual Vice-Vicar
on the 13th day of the aforementioned month and year.  Godparents, the
Reverend Conego Manuel Jose Merens.

Note: the Godmother is a religious sister or Rev.Mother of the
S.Sebastiao's Monastery/Convent but I will need more time to be able to
make sense of the letters, perhaps someone else can help.

Margaret Vicente

On Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 4:34 PM, Linda Myhre <lmy...@hughes.net> wrote:

> Can someone help me with translating this baptismal entry for Alexandre. I
> can read the first three lines, but between the priest's handwriting and
> the bleed through, I can't get much of the rest. There's also a declaration
> below the baptismal record. It seems to refer to the mother, but I can't
> read it either. Thanks so much for your help.
>

> http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/TER-AH-CONCEICAO-B-1762-1778/TER-AH-CONCEICAO-B-1762-1778_item1/P116.html
> http://groups.google.com/group/Azores.  Click in the blue area on the

Margaret M Vicente