Hello, I looking for some informations about my great great grand
father Francisco José de Medeiros  born at Funchal (madeira)  28/6/1817 and
dead at Agoué (bénin in africa) 15/07/1875.
He have 22 children with five wife. With my great great grand mother s'
name is Anna Raposa, he have 3 children : Antonio,Frédérico (born 1864)
 and Candida.
Thanks for your informations.
KIKI