Good morning.
I have just found the death of my Perpetua Rosa and have translated quite a
bit but need some help please.

*On 15th November 1893 at 11 o'clock (?) at the house no. 6 (?)*
*Perpetua Rosa widow of Christiano Machado aged 60 years.*
*died with the sacraments*
*native of the parish of Sao Mattheus*
*council of Velas*
*Diocese of Angra*
*daughter of Manuel de Sousa Machado and Victorina Rosa.*

What is the word after the name of her father Manuel de Sousa Machado (line
12)? Is it his occupation and does it say something lower about domestic?
also i think I see the word for sons near the end of the entry?

*She is buried in the public cemetery.*

Any more information would be appreciated. I note here that she was
actually 65 years when she died, not 60. But I have come across this
problem before with age at death.

Diane Donnon
South Australia