From: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Steve Peters
Sent: Friday, November 09, 2012 12:51 AM
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: another request for translation help

Hi Nestor,

Here's the link. Can you help me with translation of the part I need?

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/PIC-MD-CRIACAOVELHA-C-1
801-1852/PIC-MD-CRIACAOVELHA-C-1801-1852_item1/P93.html

Obrigado,

Steve

On Wednesday, October 24, 2012 9:51:07 PM UTC-7, Steve Peters wrote:

If anyone is feeling ambitious and helpful, I could use some assistance with
translating this. It's the entry on the bottom half of the right page of the
book. We've got this much:

João Dutra Martins filho legitimo de Francisco Dutra Martins e suas mulher
Maria Jacinta e Francisca Tomazzia filha legitima de Sebastiano Rodrigues e
suas mulher Francisca Roza...

Here's the link:
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B1h-nyM5vaJecU9FR1Nfak5sVk0

Obrigado!