From: Adam
Sent: Saturday, November 10, 2012 2:59 PM
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Graciosa Island Help

I am looking for records from the 1700's and 1800's from Graciosa Island, and I
am unable to locate them on this site:
http://www.culturacores.azores.gov.pt/ig/ There is an icon for the island, but
it does not show in the drop down. Am I missing something? Can anybody provide
any insight into researching Graciosa?

Thanks!
Adam Zeiss