Hi George,

There is a place in NYC - TekServe that was able to recover lost
information for one of my students when his computer crashed.  There must
be someplace similar in the Providence or Boston area.

So sorry.

MaryAnn

On Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 11:24 AM, George Pacheco <bretanha1...@gmail.com>wrote:

> George Pacheco <https://www.facebook.com/george.pacheco1>
>
> Windows 8 crashed my computer lost lots of data.
> Had a Computer Crash Lost lots of Data My back up didn't upload right the
> only backup that worked was from it makes me so depressed lost over 3000
> people from my database, i will have to enter alt least the ones i have
> documents for. it is very depressing..
> --
> www.georgepacheco.com

*MaryAnn Santos*
Senior Advisement and Student Affairs Administrator
Department of Art and Art Professions
NYU/Steinhardt
212.998.5702
m...@nyu.edu