Hello everyone,

It seems that the CCA has new parish records online. The parish of
Angústias, from the Horta county in Faial has several baptism, marriage and
death records from the period of 1666 to 1911. There's a few holes  that I
was able to see in the early records, but this should be all the books for
that parish.

I guess we'll start seeing the rest of Faial there.

Keep up the good work, CCA!

Best regards,

João Ventura (not the usual one)

PS: Sorry for double-posting, in case this had already been reported. I
tried to search for this, but couldn't find anything.