From: Richard Francis Pimentel <rfrancispimen...@comcast.net>
To: Azores <Azores@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tue, Dec 4, 2012 5:08 pm
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Estrela Marriage Record Help

I am having difficulty in reading the names of the bride and groom and their
parents.

This is what I come up with.

Valerio Francisco son of Andre de Costa Lima and Maria Francisca with Maria
Santo Andre daughter of Antonio Sousa (?) Medina and Maria San …….

Any Ideas? Thanks in advance.

Rick

Richard Francis Pimentel
Spring, TX
Formerly of Epping, New Hampshire

Researching, Riberia Grande, Riberinha, Achada Grande,  Bretanha, and Ponta
Delgada,  Sao Miguel, Acores