Lucy, I went to CCA site and cannot get image 0002 to come up I keep getting
an error message and when I went to 0003, I got the page that starts with #4
which is the one you have seen. If you look closely you can see the bleed
through of the page that precedes the page of image 0003.  So the pages are
not lost but for some reason the CCA site is having a problem. I would keep
checking the site to see if image 0002 comes up.

There is a very good chance the images of records 1-3 (actually 1, 2, and
the first part of 3) are on the films from the LDS.

If the problem is not fixed on the CCA site in a few days I would contact
them by email.

Rick

Richard Francis Pimentel

Spring, TX

Formerly of Epping, New Hampshire

Researching, Riberia Grande, Riberinha, Achada Grande,  Bretanha, and Ponta
Delgada,  Sao Miguel, Acores