> Dear Mary and others using the CCA Site:

I have been getting the same "error" on page message. When I get the error
I go to the image numbers on the side and try clicking on the number I
want and sometime that works rather than using the forward/backward arrows
at the top. If that doesn't work, I go to a random image number and click
on it and then click back to the image number I really want and that often
works. Give it a try you have nothing to lose but a little time!

Rosemarie