  From: Mary Bordi
  To: azores@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2012 9:40 AM
  Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Agua de Pau, Sao Miguel

  Is anyone researching Agua de Pau, Sao Miguel, is looking for Maria de
EncarnaƧao who was married to Tome Pementel? She died in Rosais, Sao Jorge in
1876. It looks like their daughter Anna also died there a few days later.

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SJR-VL-ROSAIS-O-1870-1879/SJR-VL-ROSAIS-O-1870-1879_item1/P63.html

  I am NOT researching this person. I found the record in my Sao Jorge
research. Someone recently suggested sharing this type of info when we come
across it.

  Mary