I am NOT looking for this person. In case someone is--

Esperanza Rosa de Silveira

I am posting this because I found her obito in the Rosais, Sao Jorge, records.
Since she was single I don't know if anyone is looking for her.

As far as I can tell with a quick look, she was the daughter of Manuel Souza
and Anna Josepha, died at 80 something in 1878 and was from the freguesia of
Santa Barbara in Manadas (I think?).

http://culturacores.azores.gov.pt/biblioteca_digital/SJR-VL-ROSAIS-O-1870-1879/SJR-VL-ROSAIS-O-1870-1879_item1/P89.html

I hope this helps someone and it's not taking up space on the list that could
be used by something else. ;)

Mary