Pam,

I saw in RR book that Ana de Medeiros, b. Porto Formoso, dau. of José de
Medeiros and Maria de Viveiros, married in Capelas with João de Arruda on
16 april 1753.

I have Viveiros from Capelas and there's a lot of them there. Try Capelas,
maybe you'll find the marriage of José de Medeiros and Maria de Viveiros,
around 1700 - 1710.

I didn´t find their marriage in Canto index for Porto Formoso. Maybe they
married before 1690 or married in another freguesia.

Manoel