Nancy JeanI did'tt  realise that I had a few Valente's in my data base.Without
going through them all I don't know about their origin but if you have names
and  dates I will be glad to check for a posible match.Happy New Year and God
Bless.Hermano
 Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2012 11:56:13 -0800
From: kamis...@comcast.net
To: azores@googlegroups.com
CC: fishsongf...@hotmail.com
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: Valente from Pico

I don't know if it is common, but my dad did have cousins with the surname
Valente from Sao Miguel.
Maria Natalia

On Sunday, December 30, 2012 1:01:04 PM UTC-6, nancy jean baptiste wrote:

Greetings to all,

This is a shot in the dark. I'm hoping that someone who researches Pico may
have seen the surname "Valente". I'm not familiar with this as a common surname
and wonder if anyone else is familiar with the "Valente" name.

I'm especially interested in the Valente family from from Bandeiras.

Any insight would be appreciated.

Best regards,
Nancy Jean Baptista