From: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Cheri Mello
Sent: Monday, December 31, 2012 9:42 AM
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: FW: [AZORES-Genealogy] Family Tree DNA Holiday Sale

The sale ends tonight at 11:59 pm CST.

I'm in and out half of today, so if you email me privately, include your
phone number, because I may not be able to type that fast!  Returning your
phone call (I have free long distance to the U.S. and Canada) would be
faster.

Hi All,

Family Tree DNA has announced their Holiday Sale and it starts now and will
go to the 31st of December.

If you have been thinking about testing this is the sale you have been
waiting for. Below is listed the sale price of all the kits.

If you have any questions on Testing any of the group admins for the Azores
DNA Project will help.

New Kits

Current Group Price

SALE PRICE

Y-DNA 37

$149

$119

Y-DNA 67

$239

$199

mtFullSequence (FMS)

$299

$199

SuperDNA (Y-DNA 67 and mtFullSequence)

$518

$398

Family Finder

$289

$199

Family Finder + mtDNAPlus

$438

$318

Family Finder + mtFullSequence

$559

$398

Family Finder + Y-DNA 37

$438

$318

Comprehensive (FF + FMS + Y-67)

$797

$597

Upgrades

Current Group Price

SALE PRICE

Y-Refine 12-25 Marker

$49

$35

Y-Refine 12-37 Marker

$99

$69

Y-Refine 12-67 Marker

$189

$148

Y-Refine 25-37 Marker

$49

$35

Y-Refine 25-67 Marker

$148

$114

Y-Refine 37-67 Marker

$99

$79

Y-Refine 37-111 Marker

$228

$188

Y-Refine 67-111 Marker

$129

$109

mtDNAPlus

$149

$129

mtHVR1toMega

$269

$179

mtHVR2toMega

$239

$179

mtFullSequence Add-on

$289

$199

To order this special offer, log in to your personal page and click on the
Order An Upgrade button in the upper right corner. A link to the login page
is provided below. ALL ORDERS MUST BE PLACED AND PAID FOR BY MONDAY,
DECEMBER 31, 2012 11:59:00 PM CST TO RECEIVE THE SALE PRICES.

Log In to Order an Upgrade. <https://www.familytreedna.com/login.aspx>

Click Here to Order a New Kit. <http://www.familytreedna.com/projects.aspx>

Family Tree DNA
 <http://www.familytreedna.com> www.familytreedna.com
"History Unearthed Daily"

Rick

Family Tree DNA Co-Administrator
Azores DNA Project

Spring, Texas

Researching Riberinha, Riberia Grande, Bretanha, Achada Grande, Bretanha,
Ponta  Delgada, from the island of Sao Miguel, Acores.

http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right

http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right

Achada

http://groups.google.com/group/Azores. Click in the blue area on the right