Are you referring to the Center for Portuguese Cultural Studies (UMD)? The only
source within that site that I can think of that might have such information
would be the death notices published in the Portuguese Journal (the Center has
one of the largest collections of the Portuguese Journals available anywhere),
however, I don't think that info is available online. Perhaps you can contact
the Center, either through the UMD website, or its Facebook page, for more
specific information.