Dear Joao,
You've done such amazing work for me. I will definately try to work my
schedule out so tht I can attend. I'd love to meet you in person!! I will
contact you in the next week or two if I can attend.
Karen Medeiros-Huffman

On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 3:51 PM, joao ventura <hero...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>  Dear Listers,
>
>  I am returning to California this year, in March and I have organized 4
> differents workshops, whose flyer is attached. I am open to repeat those or
> have differents one in other places, if enough people are interested.
>
>  Those interested in participating please contact me privatly at
> hero...@yahoo.com or joao_vent...@sapo.pt
>
>  Regards,
>
>  João Ventura
>  Terceira

Hugs and Blessings from Karen (Medeiros) Huffman in Paso Robles, CA USA

Searching for Medeiros and Cabral in Sao Miguel, Santos, Silva and Costa in
Terceira Acores.

Searching for Anderson and Swanson in Sweden and Schaeffer and Schommer in
Germany.