Isabella-

Latest update I hear is that SATA is leaving tomorrow, February 10 at
12:30PM, and that all passengers, need to be at the airport 3 hours prior.

Since you are on US Air, you should be protected, in case you can't make
the flight, as SATA has an interline agreement with US Air.

Any problems, just contact the 1-508-677-0555, as they keep the information
up to date.

-Ed