>From FTDNA (via Facebook):

The majority of the files are now processed. Only a few hundred out of the
entire database didn't complete the matching sequence completely and we're
running that process on those kits now. As soon as they're finished, we'll
run the standard filter that adjusts for Jewish ancestry (it prevents
matches from appearing to be closer than they actually are in that
endogamous population) and then the data export begins. All completed
results should be uploaded to their respective personal pages by the end of
the day tomorrow, Friday Feb. 22. This includes all Family Finder tests and
Relative Finder transfers through batch 498.

All of these kits should currently have Population Finder. If your kit was
batch 498 or earlier, please check to be sure you have Population Finder
results. If you do not, please email us at i...@familytreedna.com and
include POPULATION FINDER on the subject line so we can address those kits
as quickly as possible.

Again, thank you for your patience through this process.

Bennett Greenspan

Max Blankfeld