  From: Paul
  To: azores@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, March 02, 2013 3:30 AM
  Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Casamentos Translation

  I am hoping the attached files (they are both the same record, one has been
worked on in an attempt to make it easier to read) is the casamentos record of
my 3rd great grandfather Antonio de Medeiros and his second wife Jacintha de
Jesus. If so , this will give a  rough time his first wife Luzia de Medeiros
Espirito Santo passed away and I can find her obitos.

  Antonio de Medeiros (unknown date of birth)

  Father: Jose de Medeiros
  Mother: Thomasia Rosa

  Other than her name I do not have any information on Jacintha de Jesus at
this time.

  Paul G.

email to azores+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.