From: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Kathy Cardoza
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2013 8:46 AM
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: Rose Andrade Trombus/Trombas - Fayal

Hi Tomas

Unfortunately I haven't been following this conversation but I did see your
post regarding Andrades in Fremont. This MIGHT be your lucky day ....   :)
......because I am an Andrade from Fremont. I don't know if its the same
family you are looking for but I'd be happy to investigate it further with
you. If nothing else, perhaps we can work out which Andrades you can
eliminate from your search.

Kathy

Sent from my iPad

Visit the Azores GenWeb Project: