Hi all.

Thanks for this link.  I've been dragging my feet about doing the DNA thing
because it's so far beyond my comprehension about how to interpet the
results that I didn't know where to start.  This information helped.

My mom is my family Azorean ancestor, and her father is 100%, his father
from (near as I have been able to get) St Michael's and mother from
Flores.  I have always been confused how to get my Portuguese DNA
information if it traces back from my mom to her father.  I'm thinking the
autosomal test would be the best place to start.  Am I on track with
this??

CindyD
Pimentel, Sylvia of New Bedford