From: azores@googlegroups.com [mailto:azores@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Lee
Sent: Saturday, April 6, 2013 1:17 PM
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Subject: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: Windows 8

Pam - in order to shut down the computer; put your cursor at the top right
of the screen, several icons will appear; select settings, more icons will
appear and you can then shut down the computer.  I had to get a new computer
which had Windows 8 - took a little bit of time; but I eventually got used
to it (and I don't have a touch screen either - have to use to good old
fashion mouse).

Also, if you had Outlook Express for email, it will not work on Windows 8 -
you'll need to switch to Windows Live Mail.  I discovered that one the hard
way.

Lee, WV