Greetings, I would also like to see the ancestral chart for Diogo and Violente.
I descend from their son, Nuno behind my great grandmother, Catarina Moreira
Cabral from Santa Maria. Nancy Jean Baptista
 Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013 20:07:00 -0700
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Re: Manuel Botelho Port Formoso
From: pamsanto...@gmail.com
To: azores@googlegroups.com

I am lost can you send me an ancestor chart for Diogo Gonsalves de Travassos
and Violante Velho Cabral, that is where mine stops at.

On Sun, Apr 7, 2013 at 7:42 PM, Pam Santos <pamsanto...@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks Celest that is her, I did not have it that far back. Thanks Manuel thats
who I thought her name could of been under, but his marriage to Luzia clearly
shows Catharina da Silva.