 From: Hughes Roselyn <roselynhug...@gmail.com>
To: azores@googlegroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, April 9, 2013 7:54 AM
Subject: Re: [AZORES-Genealogy] Question FTM att.

Marcio
You might want to try the following to get a direct line of descents in FTM 12
Choose the top most person you want for the report.

Go to publish.  Under Publish Type choose:  Relationship Reports
Then choose:  Outline Descendancy Report.  Let it generate the report with
everyone in it.
AFTER it creates that report:  Click on the drop down menu on the right that
says descendants.  YOUR name should be in the box if you are listed at the home
person.  Click on your name.  A new report will automatically run and you
should have the information you want.
You can also make other changes to the report.

Anyway, that's what I do.Roselyn

I guess not

emails from it, send an email to azores+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. To post